As part of the service here at the Bridal House, all wedding dresses ordered from our collections include cleaning and boxing after your wedding.
Cleaning is provided by Johnsons – we’re confident that as the UK’s leading dry cleaner they’re the people best placed to professionally clean your dress and return it to us in pristine condition.
The second stage of the process is to store your dress in a box handcrafted in the UK by the Empty Box Company in one of the most beautifully romantic boxes you will find. Here’s why we use them:
- Boxes are made from 100% recycled board which is extremely durable and designed to last a lifetime
- Board and tissue paper are ph neutral and prevent the dress from yellowing and discolouration.
- Box protects from light, dust and dirt. They’ve even been known to protect from fire and flood damage
- Boxes allow the fabric of your dress to breathe
- Boxes are hand covered and finished using interior design papers, ribbon and lace.